Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good news or Bad news first?

I hate it when someone comes up and asks this question. I always hesitate, do I want the good news first so I can be happy for the moment knowing that bad news is coming, or do I want the Bad news first to get it over with and hope that the good news out ranks the bad? Well I usally go with the Bad news first so here goes....
WE ARE NOT MOVING. We went to sign papers last night and found some problems, then the acceptance is messed up (very long story) So last night Bob and I discussed it and figured we would be better to wait. Good news now.....
I AM OKAY WITH THIS. I was so excited to get the house, I was surprised to find myself slightly relieved with this desicion. I feel terrible for all the people who have hleped us and worked late on all the paper work that goes into somthing like this, but I know this is what is best for our family right now.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I want the long story...call me!

Allison said...

Whatever happened I'm glad you're feeling good about it. That always means it's for the better. A very similar situation happened to us too and we ended up in a MUCH better cirumstance later on.

Willis Family said...

I agree with Allison. But, I also want the long story! Call me when you get a chance!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Your good news was anti-climactic....guess a girls night will be in the works soon! :) As long as you stay somewhere between where you are now and my house things are great :)