Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas

Wow, what a great holiday season!! .

















We had My parents and my 2 younger brothers come visit for a Pre-christmas/Alex's Birthday PartyAlex got her DS and MP3 player, can you say spoiled!

Then we opened Christmas PJs and played some very serious games of WII. ( to the point where I was actually sore the following day!)






For Christmas we traveled to Wa. It was really nice to have the entire family there.


We spent Christmas Eve at Leslie's house and sang Christmas carols and opened one present. Then Christmas morning was amazing to see the tree half buried in presents and the fireplace surrounded with stockings!


















I have so many pictures, too many to share them all so here are a few good ones!


After Christmas Bob had to go home for a few days to work but I stayed and enjoyed time with my in-laws! I gotta say, they are the best! I think of them as my family! We have so much fun together shopping, playing cards, putting puzzles together, it really doesn't matter what we do it is always a good time and lots of fun!
Bob came back just in time for the New Years Eve party at Leslie where we played some great games and had fun counting down 2008. I can not believe how fast this year has gone!





More to come in 2009!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

We loved having you here. It's just not the same when you guys aren't here for Christmas.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

cute pix! Fun to read your updates! :)

Willis Family said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun these last few weeks! I loved the pics of the kids opening presents!

Shaun & April said...

Hey Wendy, I'll add you to my blog list. BTW, Shaun's grandparents live on Flathead lake and my sister owns a cafe in West Glacier so we are there every summer. Crazy you guys were up there. Let us know if you go again. We are planning next summer to head up again. We do the river raft every year as well.