Thursday, January 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!

Holy crow how did my baby get to be one year old already? Didn't I just bring her home from the hospital a few months ago? I can't believe how fast this year has come and gone, Reagan has had a wonderful 1st year, she has been such a fun new addition to our family! In just a years time this sweet baby has turned into a walking,eating giggling, crying, teasing, little monster! I love it! Reagan has a great personality, she is a bit of a mommy's girl, but when she is home with me she loves to laugh, and tease her Brother, she is endlessly into things and is always figuring out new things. I love to follow her around and watch what she does all day. I can't wait to see what this next year will bring for her. Here are a few pictures of her growing up this past year....

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Happy birthday little girl. I can't believe she's all ready 1, that flew by. I love seeing her hold her own with Will, she's a tough cookie. Lincoln and her will be so cute running around together in Montana this year. I hope she has a fun day.

Willis Family said...

What a sweet baby! She sure wears a lot of pink for you not liking that color! I loved your 99 things about you! We have a few similarities! (And yes..I got the hint. I won't hug you anymore!)

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Reagan!!! I'm sending a present over with Mom. Macy is really excited!!