Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow Days

With all the recent snow Alex has been begging to go sledding. I being a NON-cold person and having a baby was not excited for this idea.So my very smart hubby, went out and created thier very own sledding hill in the front yard! I can see from the front window all nice and warm, and they can play till there toes are cold!!




I finally did give in and bundled upp and took Reagan out. She was not quite sure what to think of all that white stuff, and when it got on her hands she was not happy so I took her in before I got cold!


THATS MY GIRL!!

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

That was a great idea Bob had. I love the picture of Reagan on the sled. If it snows again here I'll have to have Mike do that for Lincoln in the front yard.

Justin said...

That's an impressive hill. I didn't think Bob had the guts to such childish things anymore.