Thursday, January 22, 2009

Slacker catch up!

Okay it has been awhile since I posted but I am partially blaming it on my yucky cold, I have been sick for what seems FOREVER! and partially for Mary giving me a really good book that I couldn't put down even to BLOG! Thanx Mary! Okay so there are my excuses so here goes my life for the past couple of weeks.....

Redecorating! I moved all my furniture around in the living room making it look SO different and open! I really like the change!



I liked doing that so I decided to continue into Alex's room. I wish I had taken a before picture cause I turned "Butterfly Mess" into "Butterfly Bliss"!She loves her room now and has actually kept it clean for almost a week! (we were gone for 3 of the 7 days but hey can't complain!)

After my redecorating kick, Bob and I went to see Ron White (X-mas present for Bob) He was hilarious! I laughed for a solid 2 hours! My face hurt from smiling for so long! ( I love that feeling)



After the show we did a spur of the moment trip(story of my life) to Washington to enjoy the 3 day weekend!We had fun just playing games and going to movies and enjoying good company!

Being home for less then a week, Bob and I have found a house we are interested in buying! It is perfect, only 3 doors down from where we are now. Alex doesn't have to move schools, we can stay in our awesome ward, and the move should be relativly easy,(as much as moves can go) So we are putting an offer in today and we will wait and see!!*fingers crossed*

So far 2009 has been great! (minus my cold)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

yeah yeah yeah! Let us know what happens with the offer. Love the redecorating too! Isn't nice to do that every once in a while!

Willis Family said...

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get the house!!!!

Mike and Julina said...

I'm so excited to hear your going to put an offer on the house. I will keep my fingers crossed that you guys get it. I love the couch against the wall, it looks great there and I bet it feels so much more open....I love change! It was great seeing you again last weekend, thanks for our chat by the fireplace Sunday night. You're a great mommy.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Great pix with the house! That couch by the window is cool too!