Monday, January 12, 2009

Resolved

It's only 12 days into the New Year and already I am procrastinating....

I intended to post my resolutions somwhere around the first. Oh, well, better late then never, right? (Plus I think I have postponed actually starting some of these resolutions...OH wait thats a bad thing.)

Here they are in no particular order:
* Excercise more ( considering I hardly do any, this should be easy .. in theory)
* Eat less Sugar ( This means I will cut back on the Dr Pepper, Not all, I could never survive a year with out, but maybe just 1 or 2 a day instead of 3-4. Oh, and I am throwing away all the extra christmas candy.(except the really good stuff)
* Spend less Money ( no more daily trips to walmart! I will make a list and keep to it! )
* Get ready for the day EVERY day in a timly manner.( I am a little embarresssed this is a resolution but really one should only have a pjama day once in awhile not daily right?)
* Be more optimistic (so vague it's perfect!)

I love hearing other people's resolutions so feel free to share them.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

You look fabulous, you are careful with your money, and you are already very uplifting so I have a feeling you are going to be successful!

Willis Family said...

Get ready every day?.....that's just crazy talk, girl. No more Wal-mart shopping sprees? No more sugar? I'M JUST KIDDING! Those are great goals!!

Kim said...

My resolution is to loose all the left over baby weight!!!
I should try to get ready every day too!

Mike and Julina said...

Thanks to you, I will be reading 10 books this year instead of 5. Oh I hope I can do it. Keep your fingers crossed.