Sunday, March 22, 2009

House Hunting

Wow after the last few days of house hunting, I think the media is FULL OF IT when they say the housing market isn't moving! We have looked at alot of houses and even fell in love with a few but every time we get excited and think "Okay this is the ONE" we call the realtor to place an offer we find it pending. It is very frustrating. We had a list of 5 houses and 3 of them came back as pending! Its crazy!
I thought I would enjoy this part of it, going through houses and seeing different styles of living, but actually it has become very aggravating. I find myself making it personal. I walk through and instantly start making it mine, and then when I find it is pending, I am disappointed that I have to start over with the next one. So I will try and step back a bit and enjoy this process, but hopefully we find the right house soon and it will be pending with OUR offer!!!

4 comments:

Willis Family said...

You will find the perfect one!!! I know how frustrating that is, though! Dave and I actually house hunted for two or three years(little at a time)! I fell in love with a few of them, but we couldn't afford them! Hang in there!!

Mike and Julina said...

You'll have your turn soon, just hang in there.

De and Eric said...

i am sorry that sucks!!! but i read your blog out loud to eric and he laugh a little.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I can't tell you how many times I called Shawn on the phone when I was house hunting telling him THIS IS THE ONE! Only then to find myself saying the same thing a few days later! Good luck and I really hope you find somewhere close!