Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tagged

I like these kind of tags cause I get to go look through old pics and bring back memories! Okay I got tagged to post my 5th picture in my 1st file. This picture is of my beautiful little girl Alexandra about 3 yrs old. I took it while she was out playing and she sat down under the tree and just looked so thoughtful, I snapped the shot. It is in my favorites file for a reason! Just look. I Scrapbooked this picture and the title was "Penny for your Thoughts"


I will tag anyone who wants go through their files and post a great picture that they love and tell about it!

4 comments:

Willis Family said...

I LOVE this picture! It is so cute! It looks like you are the only one who reads my blog cause you are the only one who did the tag! Thanks!

choirnerd said...

ahhh thats cute tag the boyzzzz
Tanner

Mike and Julina said...

Love that sweet picture!!! What a beautiful little girl.

Lyric Payne said...

Alex is such a beautiful girl. I volunteered in their class at school last week and noticed her beautiful eyes again.