Friday, March 6, 2009

My very own Leprechaun

He strikes again! William is notorious for wondering the house at night. His recent adventure led him to the pantry where he opened an entire box of pop tarts, then to the fridge where he abandoned the pop tart to a better snack,
a stick of butter,

only gnawing part of the way through that before he spotted the brick of cheese to nibble on!Just to clarify, I DO feed my children we had a rally good salmon dinner with rice and corn, he ate most of it!
Well after he had ingested his midnight snack, William was off to find some entertainment. What better then a GREEN MARKER!! Yes, green marker on the wall is great fun, but wouldn't it be more fun to color on the body? I found a green bearded 3 yr old this morning. He had green on his face in the shape of a beard,green on his chest,green dots on his knees, green lines down his legs, and green dots spots on his hands,and feet!


Is it consider abuse to lock a child in his room at night?

4 comments:

Willis Family said...

Lock him in! Lock him in! Just kidding! I can't believe that he did all that!

Leslie said...

That boy takes after his daddy! My my!!

Mema said...

I think you need to use the baby monitor on him!!

Mike and Julina said...

I could not stop laughing reading that and seeing the pictures!!! What a crazy boy. My friend Jenn has to lock her son in his room for naps and while he's sleeping at night or he'll escape. I love the teeth marks in the cheese and his green beard. LOL!!!