Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scrap Weekend

Who would have thought, I being a city girl that I am, could have so much fun in a little cottage,in a town called Reardon Washington, population under 600 ? We spent all weekend in this cute little house set up especially for us to scrapbook! And we did nothing( sleep was VERY minimal) other then scrapbook, laugh, scrap, giggle,scrap,talk,scrap, eat,and scrap some more!


I GOT 47 PAGES DONE!!



The Girls


Mary, Judy, Pheobe, Kristy, Me, Ruth, Leslie, Julina, Rosie

4 comments:

Willis Family said...

Looks like fun! Now come and catch my scrapbooking up....I'm 1 year behind!!

De and Eric said...

thats awesome!! i am jealous! so now you need to show me all the pages you got done.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

WOW 47 pages! Way to go!

Mike and Julina said...

Your pages were absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to go again next year. I think I will fly like you did...I fell asleep driving to and from there way too many times.