Monday, March 30, 2009

I should not be here...

I should so not be blogging right now, the laundry is piled out the door, kitchen is a mess and my house is bombed from the last minute trip to Washington on Friday. I get a call at 5:15pm, Bob says,"Get packed we are driving to Washington." So Mad dash to find clean clothes and a primary Sub (THANK YOU JEN!!!I felt really bad asking you to sub, but you are a lifesaver!THANK YOU!) We jump in the car and off to visit Mema and Bepa.
This was a great visit,(they all are great but)We got to bring our puppy home! Denali as been hanging with Mema trying to pick up some good manners. I think it worked cause she as yet to have an accident in the house and she has been MUCH calmer! She is so beautiful and very fun, I love it when she chases her tail it cracks me up! William calls her "My NALLY" and if you call her anything other then "His Nally" he gets mad. Reagan loves to hold the leash and point at her. Alex has all but mauled the poor thing with hugs and kisses! We are loving the newest addition!

I couldn't get William to get out of the picture, he wanted to have a picture with "My Nally" We might have to change her name?!

While we were away I guess Boise was hit with quite the wind storm. I went to let Denali out after we got home Sunday night and thought something is different in our yard.... Oh yeah the Trampoline was missing! It had flown over the fence into the neighbors yard!



I went over and asked her if she had an extra tramp flying around I could have and she was more then happy to give it back!

6 comments:

Willis Family said...

Your puppy got HUGE! It sounds like you had a fun trip!

Kim said...

That is insane that your tramp flew over the fence!!! Crazy!!!
Your dog is beautiful!!! I like My Nally too!!!

Jenni said...

It was no problem subbing your class. They were all great but they were disappointed we didn't play the "hiding" game that they told me they get to play EVERY week. :)
We need to get our dogs together to play. Huskies love each other.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Wow! Your dog has gotten big since the last time I "saw" her! :) Welcome to the challenge! Nothing like being bottom on the list to start out for some motivation! :) We had trampoline troubles too, I will post a pix on our blog soon about it...the next door neighbors was unscathed but ours is a wreck! Have you put it back together again yet? We are thinking we will have to take it all the way apart to put it back together!

Mike and Julina said...

Yippy you got your....well Will's puppy back. I hope she keeps up the great behavior.

Allison said...

That is so crazy! I was shocked that our entire stack of chairs flew across the lawn still together but that's nothing compared to a trampoline!